Enhance your Organic Traffic on the go!
Tired of spending your valuable marketing budget just to increase the number of traffic on your website?
Have you also been employing paid ads for far too long and have found them to be quite cumbersome and expensive…?
And have you also heard that organic traffic is the best form of user generated traffic and are consistently taking efforts to generate it!
If the answer to all the above statements is YES, then this is a must 2 min read for you!
Firstly, let me start out by stating the obvious, no not a single dime needs to be spent in order to increase your organic traffic. But it will require you to put some quality and consistent efforts on your part.
Now, finally coming down to the matter at hand,
HOW TO ENSURE AN OPTIMIZED REACH AND INCREASE IN ORGANIC TRAFFIC FOR YOUR WEBSITE?
- Create a social presence, it is imperative that you have a social media presence in today’s business world… since maximum number of your target market is USING SOCIAL MEDIA. Well I know you must be thinking what’s new about it I already know this man… c’mon, okay well here is the keyword, NICHE TARGETING! It’s important that you have the right kind of social media presence too. Like an E-commerce website can gain a lot of users from an active Pinterest page, IT and other Strategic Businesses must have an active LinkedIn Profile, Youth oriented brands can utilize Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
You get the point, so browse around the internet and find your social niche.
- Maintain an active Google Plus Profile, by doing so and consistently posting relevant material and posts on it, you can easily rank yourself on Google Local Listings without having to spend unnecessary amount of budget on various Google or other paid ads. One may even urge your clients to leave a good review on your Google Profile, this in turn also helps in improving your Google Listing rank.
- Creating Insightful & Intriguing Content Material for your website. Today customers are in constant search to find or explore something new and out of the ordinary and the best and the most effective way to achieve that is by creating relevant, insightful and informative content for your users. Just pay some extra attention to creating an intriguing content material for your customers and consumers alike.
Trust me you can do it, you just need to put in some extra effort that’s all.
- Long-Tail Keywords Targeting – It is widely known that targeting long tail keywords is easier than short-tail, highly competitive keywords to rank a particular website on SERPs, unless you have a huge budget to spend on online ads. Target long-tail, geographic specific keywords during your On and Off Page SEO and see the magic happen.
- Referral traffic my man Referral Traffic. Blog posting, Guest posting, linking, social media posting, etc. are the tactics to employ. If you really do want to spend some money, spend it on a good content writer and start channelling referral traffic to your website or you may yourself could write up an intriguing and insightful content that just begs to be clicked.
This is the most purest and highest quality organic traffic you can generate.
So yea my friend, time to spit some technically adept terms, this whole process might take a bit of time, but I assure you the Click Through Rate (CTR) will be off the charts, Engaged Sessions practically 1:1, Bounce Rate almost negligible and Conversions… Improbable.